The campaign of U.S. Senator Todd Young raised $1.26 million in the first quarter of 2021, with over 9,600 contributions from over 5,000 individual supporters. Ninety-three percent of contributions were under $100. Young’s campaign ended Q1 with $3.2 million cash on hand.
Last month, Young kicked off his re-election campaign by releasing the endorsements of more than 300 Hoosier conservative leaders, including:
- 2 Hoosier Vice Presidents
- 9 Hoosier Trump Admin Officials
- 100% of Indiana GOP Statewide Officeholders
- 10 Indiana Republican Party Chairs
- 100% of Indiana GOP Members of Congress
- 96% of Republicans in the General Assembly
- 92% of Republican County Chairs
- 50 Indiana Mayors
In addition, the Young campaign announced today the creation of a 70-plus member Indiana Finance Committee of community, civic, and business leaders from all corners of the state to bolster the campaign’s fundraising operation.