Before Todd ever considered running for public office, he sat on the Board of Hannah House crisis pregnancy center in Bloomington, where he performed free legal work helping caring adults become loving parents.
Today, Todd has a perfect rating from the pro-life National Right to Life and Susan B. Anthony List and has cosponsored numerous pro-life bills, including the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act and the Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act. Todd believes the federal government should defund Planned Parenthood and has also worked to end taxpayer funded abortions.
In addition to his legislative record, Todd has voted for conservative judges including Supreme Court nominees Neil Gorsuch, Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett, who we can count on to protect the unborn.
If you’re interested in helping defend the sanctity of life, join the coalition today and receive your free “Pro-Lifers for Todd Young” bumper sticker.
We’re excited to launch the “Pro-Lifers for Todd Young” Facebook Group, where you can stay up to date, learn about opportunities to help, find events, and organize with fellow pro-life advocates across the state in support of Todd’s campaign.
- Fort Wayne Business Weekly: Sen. Todd Young pushes White House to nominate Judge Amy Coney Barrett
- Hamilton County Reporter: Sen. Young receives “True Blue” Award for pro-life, pro-family voting record
- The Tribune: Senator Todd Young visits Seymour to see baby box
- ArchIndy: Indiana March for Life and rally draw nearly 1,000 hopeful for the end of Roe v. Wade
- WTCA: Senator Young Opposes “Abortion on Demand Until Birth Act”
- WAMW: Sen. Young wants Klopfer investigation
As we confirm Pro-Lifers for Todd Young events across the state, we will add them here and email you if you’ve signed up.